Jordanian company, Petrokimia, to build phosporic acid plant
The Jakarta Post
PT Petro Jordan Abadi (PJA), a joint venture between state-owned fertilizer producer PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG) and Jordan Phospate Mines Co., Plc (JPMC), will build a phosporic acid plant in Gresik, East Java, with a total investment of US$184.3 million, a top executive says.
PJA president director Chadek Anis said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the new plant, which would have a production c...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival