Jordanian company, Petrokimia, to build phosporic acid plant
The Jakarta Post
PT Petro Jordan Abadi (PJA), a joint venture between state-owned fertilizer producer PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG) and Jordan Phospate Mines Co., Plc (JPMC), will build a phosporic acid plant in Gresik, East Java, with a total investment of US$184.3 million, a top executive says.
PJA president director Chadek Anis said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the new plant, which would have a production c...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday