Jordanian company, Petrokimia, to build phosporic acid plant
The Jakarta Post
PT Petro Jordan Abadi (PJA), a joint venture between state-owned fertilizer producer PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG) and Jordan Phospate Mines Co., Plc (JPMC), will build a phosporic acid plant in Gresik, East Java, with a total investment of US$184.3 million, a top executive says.
PJA president director Chadek Anis said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the new plant, which would have a production c...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway