Jordanian company, Petrokimia, to build phosporic acid plant
The Jakarta Post
PT Petro Jordan Abadi (PJA), a joint venture between state-owned fertilizer producer PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG) and Jordan Phospate Mines Co., Plc (JPMC), will build a phosporic acid plant in Gresik, East Java, with a total investment of US$184.3 million, a top executive says.
PJA president director Chadek Anis said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the new plant, which would have a production c...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh