Motivational speech before school
The Jakarta Post
“Success is my birth right. It does not only belong only to some people. It belongs to you, myself and anyone who thinks about it, want it and fight for it,” said a motivational speaker before more than 600 new high school students in a packed hall.
The hall was brought to life from the audience repeating key words from the speaker, motivational guru Andrie Wongso, who seemed to be succ...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president