Motivational speech before school
The Jakarta Post
“Success is my birth right. It does not only belong only to some people. It belongs to you, myself and anyone who thinks about it, want it and fight for it,” said a motivational speaker before more than 600 new high school students in a packed hall.
The hall was brought to life from the audience repeating key words from the speaker, motivational guru Andrie Wongso, who seemed to be succ...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape