Sri Mulyani supporters face tough test
The Jakarta Post
Supporters of Sri Mulyani now have only a slim chance of establishing a political party as a platform to nominate the former finance minister for the 2014 presidential election following a ruling by the Constitutional Court on Thursday.
They failed in their attempt to bypass the political party verification process at the Law and Human Rights Ministry after the Court ruled that the Union of...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children