Sri Mulyani supporters face tough test
The Jakarta Post
Supporters of Sri Mulyani now have only a slim chance of establishing a political party as a platform to nominate the former finance minister for the 2014 presidential election following a ruling by the Constitutional Court on Thursday.
They failed in their attempt to bypass the political party verification process at the Law and Human Rights Ministry after the Court ruled that the Union of...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur