Sri Mulyani supporters face tough test
The Jakarta Post
Supporters of Sri Mulyani now have only a slim chance of establishing a political party as a platform to nominate the former finance minister for the 2014 presidential election following a ruling by the Constitutional Court on Thursday.
They failed in their attempt to bypass the political party verification process at the Law and Human Rights Ministry after the Court ruled that the Union of...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down