Law of One Price defeats oil subsidy
Fuel shortages are spreading across Indonesia like an ominous red flag signaling that we have systemic problems. Long gasoline lines are everywhere, even as government subsidies grow to all-time highs with the recent approval of a massive 35 percent increase in fuel subsidies. Where is all of our low-cost gasoline and diesel fuel going?
Between 10 and 15 percent is stolen, according to the ...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3