Law of One Price defeats oil subsidy
Fuel shortages are spreading across Indonesia like an ominous red flag signaling that we have systemic problems. Long gasoline lines are everywhere, even as government subsidies grow to all-time highs with the recent approval of a massive 35 percent increase in fuel subsidies. Where is all of our low-cost gasoline and diesel fuel going?
Between 10 and 15 percent is stolen, according to the ...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices