Law of One Price defeats oil subsidy
Fuel shortages are spreading across Indonesia like an ominous red flag signaling that we have systemic problems. Long gasoline lines are everywhere, even as government subsidies grow to all-time highs with the recent approval of a massive 35 percent increase in fuel subsidies. Where is all of our low-cost gasoline and diesel fuel going?
Between 10 and 15 percent is stolen, according to the ...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas