Law of One Price defeats oil subsidy
Fuel shortages are spreading across Indonesia like an ominous red flag signaling that we have systemic problems. Long gasoline lines are everywhere, even as government subsidies grow to all-time highs with the recent approval of a massive 35 percent increase in fuel subsidies. Where is all of our low-cost gasoline and diesel fuel going?
Between 10 and 15 percent is stolen, according to the ...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’