TNI dismisses OZ media reports on Papua
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Military (TNI) on Sunday questioned the validity of documents cited in Australian media reports on its sprawling military presence in Papua, saying the reports were sympathetic to Papua’s push for independence.
The documents, entitled “Anatomy of Papuan Separatists”, were published by Australia’s Fairfax newspapers on Saturday and claimed the residents of the resource...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church