Trans Sarbagita begins amid high expectations, worsening traffic
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
After a delay of more than a year, the public bus service called Trans Sarbagita officially hit the roads on Thursday, with the first route ferrying passengers between Batubulan in Gianyar and Nusa Dua in Badung.
The route stops at Tohpati, the Ngurah Rai Bypass, Dewa Ruci intersection, Jl. Setia Budi, Jl. Raya Kuta, Kuta Central Park, Jl. Raya Kuta, Jl. Sunset Road, Dewa Ruci intersection,...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta