Trans Sarbagita begins amid high expectations, worsening traffic
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
After a delay of more than a year, the public bus service called Trans Sarbagita officially hit the roads on Thursday, with the first route ferrying passengers between Batubulan in Gianyar and Nusa Dua in Badung.
The route stops at Tohpati, the Ngurah Rai Bypass, Dewa Ruci intersection, Jl. Setia Budi, Jl. Raya Kuta, Kuta Central Park, Jl. Raya Kuta, Jl. Sunset Road, Dewa Ruci intersection,...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research