Trans Sarbagita begins amid high expectations, worsening traffic
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
After a delay of more than a year, the public bus service called Trans Sarbagita officially hit the roads on Thursday, with the first route ferrying passengers between Batubulan in Gianyar and Nusa Dua in Badung.
The route stops at Tohpati, the Ngurah Rai Bypass, Dewa Ruci intersection, Jl. Setia Budi, Jl. Raya Kuta, Kuta Central Park, Jl. Raya Kuta, Jl. Sunset Road, Dewa Ruci intersection,...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president