Trans Sarbagita begins amid high expectations, worsening traffic
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
After a delay of more than a year, the public bus service called Trans Sarbagita officially hit the roads on Thursday, with the first route ferrying passengers between Batubulan in Gianyar and Nusa Dua in Badung.
The route stops at Tohpati, the Ngurah Rai Bypass, Dewa Ruci intersection, Jl. Setia Budi, Jl. Raya Kuta, Kuta Central Park, Jl. Raya Kuta, Jl. Sunset Road, Dewa Ruci intersection,...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case