Ngurah Rai airport kicks off massive expansion project
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
The first construction stage of the massive expansion of Ngurah Rai international airport will commence on Sept. 1. The expansion project will enable the airport to accommodate up to 25 million passengers per year, twice its current capacity, by 2013, a senior official stated.
“The first stage will involve the construction of new access roads and temporary parking areas,” Angkasa Pura I...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India