Ngurah Rai airport kicks off massive expansion project
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
The first construction stage of the massive expansion of Ngurah Rai international airport will commence on Sept. 1. The expansion project will enable the airport to accommodate up to 25 million passengers per year, twice its current capacity, by 2013, a senior official stated.
“The first stage will involve the construction of new access roads and temporary parking areas,” Angkasa Pura I...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins