Ngurah Rai airport kicks off massive expansion project
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
The first construction stage of the massive expansion of Ngurah Rai international airport will commence on Sept. 1. The expansion project will enable the airport to accommodate up to 25 million passengers per year, twice its current capacity, by 2013, a senior official stated.
“The first stage will involve the construction of new access roads and temporary parking areas,” Angkasa Pura I...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia