New toll road to ease congestion, increase tourists
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC), the government-owned company tasked with managing the Nusa Dua tourism enclave, will construct a new 11-kilometer toll road connecting Benoa, Ngurah Rai airport and Nusa Dua. The road is a bid to ease traffic congestion on the existing highway to Nusa Dua, as well as to increase the number of visiting tourists into that area, a senior official said.
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats