WikiLeaks: National Police funded FPI hard-liners
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The National Police and the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) denied on Sunday allegations in leaked US diplomatic cables that say the hard-line Islamic group receives funding from the police.
Published on WikiLeaks’ website, the document said the police used the group as “an attack dog” and named several top brass as responsible for the funding.
National Police spokesman Sr. Comr. B...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears