Jakarta hosts 24 hours of climate reality
Warief Djajanto Basorie
The catch line is short: 24 presenters, 24 time zones, 13 languages, one message. The message is that the climate crisis is real; everybody get real. That one message goes out to all four corners of the globe in all 24 time zones.
In getting that message across, former United States vice president Al Gore (1993-2001), chairman of the Climate Reality Project, has created “24 Hours of Real...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea