Jakarta hosts 24 hours of climate reality
Warief Djajanto Basorie
The catch line is short: 24 presenters, 24 time zones, 13 languages, one message. The message is that the climate crisis is real; everybody get real. That one message goes out to all four corners of the globe in all 24 time zones.
In getting that message across, former United States vice president Al Gore (1993-2001), chairman of the Climate Reality Project, has created “24 Hours of Real...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia