Jakarta hosts 24 hours of climate reality
Warief Djajanto Basorie
The catch line is short: 24 presenters, 24 time zones, 13 languages, one message. The message is that the climate crisis is real; everybody get real. That one message goes out to all four corners of the globe in all 24 time zones.
In getting that message across, former United States vice president Al Gore (1993-2001), chairman of the Climate Reality Project, has created “24 Hours of Real...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler