Famous Kuta Beach free from food vendors
The Jakarta Post
Frequent visitors to Kuta will notice something is missing along the famous beach: food vendors.
Since late August, they have been prohibited from selling food in the area as part of a Kuta Beach makeover.
The decision to ban food vendors was made following the Badung regency administration’s plan to beautify the beach by prohibiting food vendors, with the support from the Kuta cu...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan