Famous Kuta Beach free from food vendors
The Jakarta Post
Frequent visitors to Kuta will notice something is missing along the famous beach: food vendors.
Since late August, they have been prohibited from selling food in the area as part of a Kuta Beach makeover.
The decision to ban food vendors was made following the Badung regency administration’s plan to beautify the beach by prohibiting food vendors, with the support from the Kuta cu...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president