Local administrations can manage REDD+ funds autonomously: Govt
The Jakarta Post
The central government says that local administrations can autonomously manage funds for carbon emission mitigation programs.
Forestry Ministry secretary-general Hadi Daryanto told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that the government would not be directly involved in managing Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) programs.
“We support REDD-related initia...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading