Local administrations can manage REDD+ funds autonomously: Govt
The Jakarta Post
The central government says that local administrations can autonomously manage funds for carbon emission mitigation programs.
Forestry Ministry secretary-general Hadi Daryanto told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that the government would not be directly involved in managing Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) programs.
“We support REDD-related initia...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality