Five new parties prepare for verification process
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Five new political parties that have completed the administrative requirements are gearing up to face the government’s fact-checking process on the parties’ resources in the regions, the last part of the verification to determine their eligibility to contest the upcoming 2014 polls.
The five parties, namely the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN), the Nasdem Party, the Function...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road