Five new parties prepare for verification process
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Five new political parties that have completed the administrative requirements are gearing up to face the government’s fact-checking process on the parties’ resources in the regions, the last part of the verification to determine their eligibility to contest the upcoming 2014 polls.
The five parties, namely the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN), the Nasdem Party, the Function...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint