Five new parties prepare for verification process
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Five new political parties that have completed the administrative requirements are gearing up to face the government’s fact-checking process on the parties’ resources in the regions, the last part of the verification to determine their eligibility to contest the upcoming 2014 polls.
The five parties, namely the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN), the Nasdem Party, the Function...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam