Five new parties prepare for verification process
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Five new political parties that have completed the administrative requirements are gearing up to face the government’s fact-checking process on the parties’ resources in the regions, the last part of the verification to determine their eligibility to contest the upcoming 2014 polls.
The five parties, namely the National Archipelago Prosperity Party (PKBN), the Nasdem Party, the Function...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal