PSSI expands ISL to 24 clubs, risking Asian League rights
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) is risking the nation’s chance to compete in the Asian Champions League (ACL) next year, upholding its decision to expand the Indonesian Super League (ISL) to 24 clubs.
PSSI competition director Sihar Sitorus said that the expansion clubs had yet to pass muster from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), which would determine if the ISL’s futur...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump