PSSI expands ISL to 24 clubs, risking Asian League rights
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) is risking the nation’s chance to compete in the Asian Champions League (ACL) next year, upholding its decision to expand the Indonesian Super League (ISL) to 24 clubs.
PSSI competition director Sihar Sitorus said that the expansion clubs had yet to pass muster from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), which would determine if the ISL’s futur...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI