Issue: RI may use Norwegian funds for plantation
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 27, p.2
Indonesia has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) to seal US$1 billion of assistance funds from Norway to conserve its rain forests under REDD+ projects. In spite of many delays, the government has completed some preconditions for the fund disbursement. The Jakarta Post’s Adisti Sukma Sawitri talked to Norway’s Minister of the Environment and International Development, Erik So...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani