Police arrest text message fraudsters
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police have arrested a ring of six fraudsters who conducted scams using short text messages, causing one victim to lose Rp 126 million (US$14,165).
The suspects, who are currently inmates detained at Tanjung Gusta Penitentiary in Medan, North Sumatra, conducted their crime from prison after managing to smuggle in cellular phones, Jakarta Police cyber crime unit chief Adj. Sr. Comr....
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault