Why Darwin must (not) go?
At the end of the second year of the Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono administration, the Cabinet reshuffle issue is heating up again.
In fact, the criterion for ministers surviving reshuffles is now much stricter than six months ago. Performance remains the main focus, besides other factors such as the alleged involvement of ministers in corruption cases and other personal pr...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom