Why Darwin must (not) go?
At the end of the second year of the Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono administration, the Cabinet reshuffle issue is heating up again.
In fact, the criterion for ministers surviving reshuffles is now much stricter than six months ago. Performance remains the main focus, besides other factors such as the alleged involvement of ministers in corruption cases and other personal pr...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia