GMF to get its fourth MRO hangar in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia — a unit of flag carrier Garuda Indonesia engaged in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) — will get its fourth hangar next year to ensure it can keep up with Garuda’s expanding fleet.
“We are in the process of building Hangar 4 with a capacity of 16 narrow-body aircraft and it will be operational in 2012,” GMF president director Richar...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects