GMF to get its fourth MRO hangar in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia — a unit of flag carrier Garuda Indonesia engaged in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) — will get its fourth hangar next year to ensure it can keep up with Garuda’s expanding fleet.
“We are in the process of building Hangar 4 with a capacity of 16 narrow-body aircraft and it will be operational in 2012,” GMF president director Richar...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway