GMF to get its fourth MRO hangar in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia — a unit of flag carrier Garuda Indonesia engaged in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) — will get its fourth hangar next year to ensure it can keep up with Garuda’s expanding fleet.
“We are in the process of building Hangar 4 with a capacity of 16 narrow-body aircraft and it will be operational in 2012,” GMF president director Richar...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis