GMF to get its fourth MRO hangar in 2012
The Jakarta Post
Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia — a unit of flag carrier Garuda Indonesia engaged in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) — will get its fourth hangar next year to ensure it can keep up with Garuda’s expanding fleet.
“We are in the process of building Hangar 4 with a capacity of 16 narrow-body aircraft and it will be operational in 2012,” GMF president director Richar...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result