A green economy: Is it possible?
Jakarta | Fri, October 14 2011 | 09:04 am
PREMIUMNext year is Rio+20. In 1992, leaders of the world gathered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to agree on a different way to develop, and signed the Earth Charter, as well as other international environmental agreements including the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
The so-called World Conference on Environment and Development was followed by the World Summit on Sus...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Jakarta suicide bombing kills three police officers
SE AsiaSingapore fines ex-trader over Malaysia's 1MDB saga
Rizqy Amelia Zein Social psychology lecturer at Airlangga University
Echo chamber and future democracy
Life'Pirates of the Caribbean' returns with simple yet entertaining adventure
TravelKota Lama in Semarang lush after tree planting