Suspicions raised surrounding attempt to deport activist
The Jakarta Post
The immigration office claimed on Monday that it did not issue a warrant to deport Greenpeace campaigner Andrew Ross Tait, prompting speculation that the warrant shown to him and other Greenpeace activists on Saturday was fake.
Events surrounding the attempt to deport Tait were also suspicious.
According to Greenpeace, Tait had been followed by two unknown individuals while he wait...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report