Suspicions raised surrounding attempt to deport activist
The Jakarta Post
The immigration office claimed on Monday that it did not issue a warrant to deport Greenpeace campaigner Andrew Ross Tait, prompting speculation that the warrant shown to him and other Greenpeace activists on Saturday was fake.
Events surrounding the attempt to deport Tait were also suspicious.
According to Greenpeace, Tait had been followed by two unknown individuals while he wait...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video