Suspicions raised surrounding attempt to deport activist
The Jakarta Post
The immigration office claimed on Monday that it did not issue a warrant to deport Greenpeace campaigner Andrew Ross Tait, prompting speculation that the warrant shown to him and other Greenpeace activists on Saturday was fake.
Events surrounding the attempt to deport Tait were also suspicious.
According to Greenpeace, Tait had been followed by two unknown individuals while he wait...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago