Thieves target ancient temples in North Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
A number of thieves in North Sumatra are reportedly targeting ancient temples in the province that are believed to contain treasures, including gold and silver relics.
The Medan State University’s Center for Historical Studies and Social Sciences (Pussis), disclosed that half of the 16 temples in Padang Lawas and North Padang Lawas regencies were currently at risk of being illegally exca...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash