Thieves target ancient temples in North Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
A number of thieves in North Sumatra are reportedly targeting ancient temples in the province that are believed to contain treasures, including gold and silver relics.
The Medan State University’s Center for Historical Studies and Social Sciences (Pussis), disclosed that half of the 16 temples in Padang Lawas and North Padang Lawas regencies were currently at risk of being illegally exca...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017