Thieves target ancient temples in North Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
A number of thieves in North Sumatra are reportedly targeting ancient temples in the province that are believed to contain treasures, including gold and silver relics.
The Medan State University’s Center for Historical Studies and Social Sciences (Pussis), disclosed that half of the 16 temples in Padang Lawas and North Padang Lawas regencies were currently at risk of being illegally exca...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne