Thieves target ancient temples in North Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
A number of thieves in North Sumatra are reportedly targeting ancient temples in the province that are believed to contain treasures, including gold and silver relics.
The Medan State University’s Center for Historical Studies and Social Sciences (Pussis), disclosed that half of the 16 temples in Padang Lawas and North Padang Lawas regencies were currently at risk of being illegally exca...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast