Editorial: The last chance wasted
The Jakarta Post
The latest Cabinet shake-up announced by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on the eve of the third year of his second and last term in office has sent a negative signal to the market and the public in general, as his new working team has simply strengthened our perception of his being strongly beholden to the political parties within his coalition government.
The reshuffle of his working t...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research