Editorial: The last chance wasted
The Jakarta Post
The latest Cabinet shake-up announced by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on the eve of the third year of his second and last term in office has sent a negative signal to the market and the public in general, as his new working team has simply strengthened our perception of his being strongly beholden to the political parties within his coalition government.
The reshuffle of his working t...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout