Children and youths as climate guardians
Jonatan A. Lassa
The Jakarta Post
Could children and youths play a role as the guardians of our planet? Who should give an answer to such a question? Could we ask the children themselves?
We believe that adults are often inflexible in changing their mindsets when it comes to caring about nature. Most adults today used to be children, whose minds have since been fabricated according to certain ecological values that have tu...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief