Children and youths as climate guardians
Jonatan A. Lassa
The Jakarta Post
Could children and youths play a role as the guardians of our planet? Who should give an answer to such a question? Could we ask the children themselves?
We believe that adults are often inflexible in changing their mindsets when it comes to caring about nature. Most adults today used to be children, whose minds have since been fabricated according to certain ecological values that have tu...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed