GKR Bendara & KPH Yudanegara : Not quite love at first sight
The Jakarta Post
A four-day fairytale-like royal wedding held at the Yogyakarta Palace earlier this week has made Gusti Kanjeng Ratu Bendara, 25, and Kanjeng Pangeran Haryo Yudanegara, 30, husband and wife.
The couple married after four and a half years of dating.
“It was not love at first sight,” said Bendara, the youngest daughter of Sultan Hamengkubuwono X and Gusti Kanjeng Ratu Hemas.
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers