GKR Bendara & KPH Yudanegara : Not quite love at first sight
The Jakarta Post
A four-day fairytale-like royal wedding held at the Yogyakarta Palace earlier this week has made Gusti Kanjeng Ratu Bendara, 25, and Kanjeng Pangeran Haryo Yudanegara, 30, husband and wife.
The couple married after four and a half years of dating.
“It was not love at first sight,” said Bendara, the youngest daughter of Sultan Hamengkubuwono X and Gusti Kanjeng Ratu Hemas.
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death