Do you follow your husband to the restroom?
I recently had the honor of meeting a leading researcher at the Indonesia Update Conference 2011, in Canberra. She asked what I did for a living, to which I answered that I was a trailing wife.
The lady gave out a big laugh. “Trailing wife. Ikut suami. Is it written on her Indonesian identity card that her job is an ikut suami? Does it mean that she follows her husband everywhere, even t...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government