Do you follow your husband to the restroom?
I recently had the honor of meeting a leading researcher at the Indonesia Update Conference 2011, in Canberra. She asked what I did for a living, to which I answered that I was a trailing wife.
The lady gave out a big laugh. “Trailing wife. Ikut suami. Is it written on her Indonesian identity card that her job is an ikut suami? Does it mean that she follows her husband everywhere, even t...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move