Analysis: Indonesia sets world record in Consumer Confidence
PREMIUM Or so I think, I have no way of being absolutely certain. But having scoured the web, I know of no other index in any other country that has ever touched 145, let alone cross the mark. The KADIN-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence index is at 146.8, an all-time high. In just a single month, September saw a jump of 4 points. The index is now 14.5 points higher than it was a year ago. We are not alone. T...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill