BRI Syariah aims 5,000 houses by 2012
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank BRI Syariah aims to disburse 5,000 house mortgages, called “KPR Sejahtera BRI Syariah iB”, for lower and middle income class citizens nationwide by the end of 2012.
BRI Syariah retail banking chief Khairullah said that the target was based upon an agreement signed on Oct. 17 regarding a housing loan liquidity facility (FLPP) between the bank and the Public Housing Ministry.
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer