BRI Syariah aims 5,000 houses by 2012
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank BRI Syariah aims to disburse 5,000 house mortgages, called “KPR Sejahtera BRI Syariah iB”, for lower and middle income class citizens nationwide by the end of 2012.
BRI Syariah retail banking chief Khairullah said that the target was based upon an agreement signed on Oct. 17 regarding a housing loan liquidity facility (FLPP) between the bank and the Public Housing Ministry.
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report