BRI Syariah aims 5,000 houses by 2012
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank BRI Syariah aims to disburse 5,000 house mortgages, called “KPR Sejahtera BRI Syariah iB”, for lower and middle income class citizens nationwide by the end of 2012.
BRI Syariah retail banking chief Khairullah said that the target was based upon an agreement signed on Oct. 17 regarding a housing loan liquidity facility (FLPP) between the bank and the Public Housing Ministry.
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children