BRI Syariah aims 5,000 houses by 2012
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank BRI Syariah aims to disburse 5,000 house mortgages, called “KPR Sejahtera BRI Syariah iB”, for lower and middle income class citizens nationwide by the end of 2012.
BRI Syariah retail banking chief Khairullah said that the target was based upon an agreement signed on Oct. 17 regarding a housing loan liquidity facility (FLPP) between the bank and the Public Housing Ministry.
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta