BRI Syariah aims 5,000 houses by 2012
The Jakarta Post
PT Bank BRI Syariah aims to disburse 5,000 house mortgages, called “KPR Sejahtera BRI Syariah iB”, for lower and middle income class citizens nationwide by the end of 2012.
BRI Syariah retail banking chief Khairullah said that the target was based upon an agreement signed on Oct. 17 regarding a housing loan liquidity facility (FLPP) between the bank and the Public Housing Ministry.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash