Govt targeting five economic zones until 2014
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to develop at least five special economic zones (SEZs) through 2014 in a bid to boost growth in the regional economies and improve the livelihoods of the local residents.
Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa said on Friday that the regions targeted included Mandalika in Central Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara, and Bitung in North Sulawesi, apart from the palm...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia