Govt targeting five economic zones until 2014
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to develop at least five special economic zones (SEZs) through 2014 in a bid to boost growth in the regional economies and improve the livelihoods of the local residents.
Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa said on Friday that the regions targeted included Mandalika in Central Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara, and Bitung in North Sulawesi, apart from the palm...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty