Govt targeting five economic zones until 2014
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to develop at least five special economic zones (SEZs) through 2014 in a bid to boost growth in the regional economies and improve the livelihoods of the local residents.
Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa said on Friday that the regions targeted included Mandalika in Central Lombok regency, West Nusa Tenggara, and Bitung in North Sulawesi, apart from the palm...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians