Power deals signed to up electrification rate
The Jakarta Post
The government signed on Tuesday a letter ordering state electricity company PT PLN to buy electricity from a geothermal producer and four others pending purchase agreements between the firm and the independent power producers (IPPs) to increase the national electrification ratio.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Thursday that the deals involved power plants in South...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents