Power deals signed to up electrification rate
The Jakarta Post
The government signed on Tuesday a letter ordering state electricity company PT PLN to buy electricity from a geothermal producer and four others pending purchase agreements between the firm and the independent power producers (IPPs) to increase the national electrification ratio.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Thursday that the deals involved power plants in South...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road