Power deals signed to up electrification rate
The Jakarta Post
The government signed on Tuesday a letter ordering state electricity company PT PLN to buy electricity from a geothermal producer and four others pending purchase agreements between the firm and the independent power producers (IPPs) to increase the national electrification ratio.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Thursday that the deals involved power plants in South...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey