Power deals signed to up electrification rate
The Jakarta Post
The government signed on Tuesday a letter ordering state electricity company PT PLN to buy electricity from a geothermal producer and four others pending purchase agreements between the firm and the independent power producers (IPPs) to increase the national electrification ratio.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said on Thursday that the deals involved power plants in South...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers