Idul Adha means to share and care
Muslims around the world on Sunday (6/11) will mark Idul Adha with prayers and ritual sacrifices. Idul Adha, or the Day of Sacrifice, honors Ibraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail on the order of God, who, according to Islamic tradition, eventually provided a lamb in the boy’s place.
Idul Adha has unique spiritual, devotional, educational and social meanings. It implants in ...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia