Idul Adha means to share and care
Padang | Sat, November 5 2011 | 02:32 pm
PREMIUMMuslims around the world on Sunday (6/11) will mark Idul Adha with prayers and ritual sacrifices. Idul Adha, or the Day of Sacrifice, honors Ibraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail on the order of God, who, according to Islamic tradition, eventually provided a lamb in the boy’s place.
Idul Adha has unique spiritual, devotional, educational and social meanings. It implants in ...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings