Berhala Island: Spooky name gorgeous landscape
Berhala Island is crowded with thousands of visitors mostly from nearby regencies and Jambi city during the Idul Fitri holidays, but this beautiful tourist spot in Sadu district, Tanjung Jabung Timur (Tanjabtim) regency, Jambi, is again quiet following the festival.
Peaceful: A scenery of Barhala island beach is seen. The island is known for its white sand around the beach. — Photo by Jogi Si...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels