Berhala Island: Spooky name gorgeous landscape
Berhala Island is crowded with thousands of visitors mostly from nearby regencies and Jambi city during the Idul Fitri holidays, but this beautiful tourist spot in Sadu district, Tanjung Jabung Timur (Tanjabtim) regency, Jambi, is again quiet following the festival.
Peaceful: A scenery of Barhala island beach is seen. The island is known for its white sand around the beach. — Photo by Jogi Si...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security