Berhala Island: Spooky name gorgeous landscape
Berhala Island is crowded with thousands of visitors mostly from nearby regencies and Jambi city during the Idul Fitri holidays, but this beautiful tourist spot in Sadu district, Tanjung Jabung Timur (Tanjabtim) regency, Jambi, is again quiet following the festival.
Peaceful: A scenery of Barhala island beach is seen. The island is known for its white sand around the beach. — Photo by Jogi Si...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon