Freeze local graft courts: KY
The Jakarta Post
The Judicial Commission (KY) wants the Supreme Court to suspend trials at local Corruption Courts pending an overhaul, noting irregularities in how corruption judges issue verdicts.
Under the proposal, all cases currently being tried by local corruption courts would be suspended or transferred to the Jakarta Corruption Court.
Critics claim that local Corruption Court judges have been...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh