Freeze local graft courts: KY
The Jakarta Post
The Judicial Commission (KY) wants the Supreme Court to suspend trials at local Corruption Courts pending an overhaul, noting irregularities in how corruption judges issue verdicts.
Under the proposal, all cases currently being tried by local corruption courts would be suspended or transferred to the Jakarta Corruption Court.
Critics claim that local Corruption Court judges have been...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy