Glittering stars from troubled, resource-rich land
Damar Harsanto and Niken Prathivi
The Jakarta Post
The SEA Games continue to feature more positive aspects of resource-rich Papua, in contrast to the recent stream of negative news surrounding prolonged violence, infighting and industrial strike action in the province.
Unfancied Papuan sprinter Franklin Ramses Burumi turned spectators’ heads after winning his second gold of the Games in the prestigious men’s 200-meters sprint on Monday....
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- China mobile users tap phones to 'applaud' president's speech
- Energi Mega Persada seeks to maintain production after block losses
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- KPK to return investigators to National Police