Police probe orangutan killing
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The National Police Criminal Investigation Division (Bareskrim) has sent its special crimes detention unit to East Kalimantan to investigate the killing of Morio orangutans, which allegedly occurred at an oil palm plantation in Kutai Kartanegara Regency.
The plantation belongs to PT Khaleda Agroprima Malindo, a branch of Malaysia-based Metro Kajang Holdings Bhd.
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump