Police probe orangutan killing
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The National Police Criminal Investigation Division (Bareskrim) has sent its special crimes detention unit to East Kalimantan to investigate the killing of Morio orangutans, which allegedly occurred at an oil palm plantation in Kutai Kartanegara Regency.
The plantation belongs to PT Khaleda Agroprima Malindo, a branch of Malaysia-based Metro Kajang Holdings Bhd.
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens