Police probe orangutan killing
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The National Police Criminal Investigation Division (Bareskrim) has sent its special crimes detention unit to East Kalimantan to investigate the killing of Morio orangutans, which allegedly occurred at an oil palm plantation in Kutai Kartanegara Regency.
The plantation belongs to PT Khaleda Agroprima Malindo, a branch of Malaysia-based Metro Kajang Holdings Bhd.
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein