RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert