RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions