RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack