RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased