RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote