RI ‘vigilant’ on Darwin plan
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The US plan to establish a military base in Darwin, the closest Australian city to Indonesia, may place the archipelago in the midst of a South China Sea dispute, says a top military chief.
Red carpet welcome: US President Barack Obama debarks from Air Force One at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, Bali on Thursday. Obama came to Bali to attend the East Asia Summit meeting. JP/Ricky Y...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares