Franklin Ramses Burumi : Papuan bad boy turned Games hero
The Jakarta Post
With his individualist appearance and great sense of humor, Franklin Ramses Burumi, the talented young athlete who has contributed three gold medals for Indonesia in track and field at the 26th Southeast Asian Games comes across as a typical Papuan.
“My hard work, discipline and high dreams and with most of all help from God, have brought me here. I did not waste a chance,” the Games de...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash