Franklin Ramses Burumi : Papuan bad boy turned Games hero
The Jakarta Post
With his individualist appearance and great sense of humor, Franklin Ramses Burumi, the talented young athlete who has contributed three gold medals for Indonesia in track and field at the 26th Southeast Asian Games comes across as a typical Papuan.
“My hard work, discipline and high dreams and with most of all help from God, have brought me here. I did not waste a chance,” the Games de...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy