Franklin Ramses Burumi : Papuan bad boy turned Games hero
The Jakarta Post
With his individualist appearance and great sense of humor, Franklin Ramses Burumi, the talented young athlete who has contributed three gold medals for Indonesia in track and field at the 26th Southeast Asian Games comes across as a typical Papuan.
“My hard work, discipline and high dreams and with most of all help from God, have brought me here. I did not waste a chance,” the Games de...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'