Franklin Ramses Burumi : Papuan bad boy turned Games hero
The Jakarta Post
With his individualist appearance and great sense of humor, Franklin Ramses Burumi, the talented young athlete who has contributed three gold medals for Indonesia in track and field at the 26th Southeast Asian Games comes across as a typical Papuan.
“My hard work, discipline and high dreams and with most of all help from God, have brought me here. I did not waste a chance,” the Games de...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding