Franklin Ramses Burumi : Papuan bad boy turned Games hero
The Jakarta Post
With his individualist appearance and great sense of humor, Franklin Ramses Burumi, the talented young athlete who has contributed three gold medals for Indonesia in track and field at the 26th Southeast Asian Games comes across as a typical Papuan.
“My hard work, discipline and high dreams and with most of all help from God, have brought me here. I did not waste a chance,” the Games de...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- India, Iran agree to step up efforts to help Afghanistan
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Adelina’s family demands compensation