East Java to shut down all red-light districts by 2014
The Jakarta Post
Numbered days: A government officer checks the identity card of a sex worker at Dolly, Surabaya's red light district in this December file photo. (Antara)Last year’s plan by Surabaya’s municipal administration to close down Dolly, one of the most notorious red-light districts in Southeast Asia, has yet to make any progress due to the concerns of those affected.
Prostitutes, pimps and ot...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- NU, Muhammadiyah call on members to avoid 313 rally
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- Jokowi and Hollande did not discuss death penalty: Foreign Minister
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist