East Java to shut down all red-light districts by 2014
The Jakarta Post
Numbered days: A government officer checks the identity card of a sex worker at Dolly, Surabaya's red light district in this December file photo. (Antara)Last year’s plan by Surabaya’s municipal administration to close down Dolly, one of the most notorious red-light districts in Southeast Asia, has yet to make any progress due to the concerns of those affected.
Prostitutes, pimps and ot...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer