The rise of media owners in RI politics
As of Sept. 9, 2011, media baron Hary Tanoesudibjo, the owner of MNC Group, has officially chaired the board of experts at the newly established Nasdem Party. His formal ties with a party must be seen as part of a new trend in this country’s contemporary politics in which the media owners articulate their political views.
Hary followed in the footstep of Viva Group media owner Aburizal B...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy