The rise of media owners in RI politics
As of Sept. 9, 2011, media baron Hary Tanoesudibjo, the owner of MNC Group, has officially chaired the board of experts at the newly established Nasdem Party. His formal ties with a party must be seen as part of a new trend in this country’s contemporary politics in which the media owners articulate their political views.
Hary followed in the footstep of Viva Group media owner Aburizal B...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW