The rise of media owners in RI politics
As of Sept. 9, 2011, media baron Hary Tanoesudibjo, the owner of MNC Group, has officially chaired the board of experts at the newly established Nasdem Party. His formal ties with a party must be seen as part of a new trend in this country’s contemporary politics in which the media owners articulate their political views.
Hary followed in the footstep of Viva Group media owner Aburizal B...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...