As safe-sex campaigns fail, HIV spreads beyond high-risk groups
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Nine years ago housewife Mirza “Vivi” Revilia gave birth to a girl. She was a young mother who had no idea what HIV was or how it would affect her life.
Raising awareness: Students participate in a ceremony to commemorate World HIV/AIDS Day in Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Jerry AdigunaShe suspected that something was wrong when Putri, her newborn, suffered from severe diarrhea, mouth ulcers and t...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims