As safe-sex campaigns fail, HIV spreads beyond high-risk groups
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Nine years ago housewife Mirza “Vivi” Revilia gave birth to a girl. She was a young mother who had no idea what HIV was or how it would affect her life.
Raising awareness: Students participate in a ceremony to commemorate World HIV/AIDS Day in Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Jerry AdigunaShe suspected that something was wrong when Putri, her newborn, suffered from severe diarrhea, mouth ulcers and t...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning