As safe-sex campaigns fail, HIV spreads beyond high-risk groups
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Nine years ago housewife Mirza “Vivi” Revilia gave birth to a girl. She was a young mother who had no idea what HIV was or how it would affect her life.
Raising awareness: Students participate in a ceremony to commemorate World HIV/AIDS Day in Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Jerry AdigunaShe suspected that something was wrong when Putri, her newborn, suffered from severe diarrhea, mouth ulcers and t...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business