As safe-sex campaigns fail, HIV spreads beyond high-risk groups
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Nine years ago housewife Mirza “Vivi” Revilia gave birth to a girl. She was a young mother who had no idea what HIV was or how it would affect her life.
Raising awareness: Students participate in a ceremony to commemorate World HIV/AIDS Day in Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Jerry AdigunaShe suspected that something was wrong when Putri, her newborn, suffered from severe diarrhea, mouth ulcers and t...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote