As safe-sex campaigns fail, HIV spreads beyond high-risk groups
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Nine years ago housewife Mirza “Vivi” Revilia gave birth to a girl. She was a young mother who had no idea what HIV was or how it would affect her life.
Raising awareness: Students participate in a ceremony to commemorate World HIV/AIDS Day in Jakarta on Sunday. JP/Jerry AdigunaShe suspected that something was wrong when Putri, her newborn, suffered from severe diarrhea, mouth ulcers and t...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs