Crystal meth labs thrive in RI
The Jakarta Post
The menus of many nightclubs in North Jakarta include not only food and drink — but also drugs such as crystal methamphetamine, ecstasy and cocaine.
According to one regular patron of the city’s demimonde, customers in private karaoke rooms can even order drugs from the wait staff.
“The waitresses will prepare everything, including the bong,” he said.
While President ...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs