House’s KPK picks ‘politically motivated’
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives has elected the next four leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), prompting angry cries from critics who say that the victors were chosen to serve the interests of political parties.
The House’s law commission voted in lawyer and rights activist Abraham Samad, senior prosecutor Zulkarnaen and National Police Commission member Adnan Pandupraja, ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers