House’s KPK picks ‘politically motivated’
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives has elected the next four leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), prompting angry cries from critics who say that the victors were chosen to serve the interests of political parties.
The House’s law commission voted in lawyer and rights activist Abraham Samad, senior prosecutor Zulkarnaen and National Police Commission member Adnan Pandupraja, ...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning