Military buildup in S. China Sea amid tension
The Jakarta Post
Several countries with overlapping claims in the South China Sea are reportedly building up their military powers in the territory — a move that may endanger regional security and stability.
According to Indonesian Center of Democracy, Diplomacy and Defense executive director Teuku Rezasyah, Malaysia has two battleships, the Philippines one, China 27 and Taiwan 26 operating in the South C...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30