Military buildup in S. China Sea amid tension
The Jakarta Post
Several countries with overlapping claims in the South China Sea are reportedly building up their military powers in the territory — a move that may endanger regional security and stability.
According to Indonesian Center of Democracy, Diplomacy and Defense executive director Teuku Rezasyah, Malaysia has two battleships, the Philippines one, China 27 and Taiwan 26 operating in the South C...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day