Military buildup in S. China Sea amid tension
The Jakarta Post
Several countries with overlapping claims in the South China Sea are reportedly building up their military powers in the territory — a move that may endanger regional security and stability.
According to Indonesian Center of Democracy, Diplomacy and Defense executive director Teuku Rezasyah, Malaysia has two battleships, the Philippines one, China 27 and Taiwan 26 operating in the South C...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption