Tanah Ampo to serve as main cruise ship terminal in Bali
The Jakarta Post
The resort island of Bali will be able to receive more large cruise ships when the expansion of the Tanah Ampo Cruise Terminal is completed in 2013.
Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) Armida Alisjahbana said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the expansion of the Tanah Ampo port would be one of the infrastructure projects offered to investors under a public private partners...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey