Tanah Ampo to serve as main cruise ship terminal in Bali
The Jakarta Post
The resort island of Bali will be able to receive more large cruise ships when the expansion of the Tanah Ampo Cruise Terminal is completed in 2013.
Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) Armida Alisjahbana said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the expansion of the Tanah Ampo port would be one of the infrastructure projects offered to investors under a public private partners...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift