Tanah Ampo to serve as main cruise ship terminal in Bali
The Jakarta Post
The resort island of Bali will be able to receive more large cruise ships when the expansion of the Tanah Ampo Cruise Terminal is completed in 2013.
Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) Armida Alisjahbana said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the expansion of the Tanah Ampo port would be one of the infrastructure projects offered to investors under a public private partners...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash