Tanah Ampo to serve as main cruise ship terminal in Bali
The Jakarta Post
The resort island of Bali will be able to receive more large cruise ships when the expansion of the Tanah Ampo Cruise Terminal is completed in 2013.
Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) Armida Alisjahbana said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the expansion of the Tanah Ampo port would be one of the infrastructure projects offered to investors under a public private partners...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'