No justice for C. Kalimantan orangutans
The Jakarta Post
In their habitat: Orangutans relax in a tree in Central Kalimantan. JP/J. AdigunaThe Kalimantan orangutan population is increasingly under threat, with the discovery of the remains of several of the great apes that had been killed in forests in the region in recent months.
According to the Centre for Orangutan Protection (COP), a non-governmental organization focusing on efforts to protect...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta