Freeport workers finally end turbulent 3-month strike
The Jakarta Post
PT Freeport Indonesia workers have finally agreed to end their strike after the copper and gold mining giant decided to increase their wages by up to 40 percent.
According to Freeport spokesman Ramdani Sirait, the company has agreed to increase workers’ base wages by 24 percent in the first year and 13 percent in the second year of their employment contracts. This would be equal to a 40 ...
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack