A vibrant year for the film industry
The Jakarta Post
The Mirror Never Lies. JP/SET Film/WWFHollywood films were nowhere to be seen at local cineplex movie theaters for months, while the Indonesian Film Festival got a facelift and Piala Vidia was back after missing for five years.
For movie enthusiasts, one of the most shocking events this year was the absence of imported movies from Indonesian cinemas around midyear, following a dispute betw...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films