A vibrant year for the film industry
The Jakarta Post
The Mirror Never Lies. JP/SET Film/WWFHollywood films were nowhere to be seen at local cineplex movie theaters for months, while the Indonesian Film Festival got a facelift and Piala Vidia was back after missing for five years.
For movie enthusiasts, one of the most shocking events this year was the absence of imported movies from Indonesian cinemas around midyear, following a dispute betw...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed