More new records set in track and field, pool
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian disabled sprinter Suyono grabbed three gold medals and broke the track’s Southeast Asian record at the 6th ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta, Central Java, on Sunday.
After collecting two gold medals on Saturday in the men’s 100-meter and 400-meter races at the Manahan Stadium, Suyono broke the men’s T38 class 200-meter Southeast Asian record and tripled his gold medal tally on...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer