More new records set in track and field, pool
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian disabled sprinter Suyono grabbed three gold medals and broke the track’s Southeast Asian record at the 6th ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta, Central Java, on Sunday.
After collecting two gold medals on Saturday in the men’s 100-meter and 400-meter races at the Manahan Stadium, Suyono broke the men’s T38 class 200-meter Southeast Asian record and tripled his gold medal tally on...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt