More new records set in track and field, pool
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian disabled sprinter Suyono grabbed three gold medals and broke the track’s Southeast Asian record at the 6th ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta, Central Java, on Sunday.
After collecting two gold medals on Saturday in the men’s 100-meter and 400-meter races at the Manahan Stadium, Suyono broke the men’s T38 class 200-meter Southeast Asian record and tripled his gold medal tally on...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos