More new records set in track and field, pool
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian disabled sprinter Suyono grabbed three gold medals and broke the track’s Southeast Asian record at the 6th ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta, Central Java, on Sunday.
After collecting two gold medals on Saturday in the men’s 100-meter and 400-meter races at the Manahan Stadium, Suyono broke the men’s T38 class 200-meter Southeast Asian record and tripled his gold medal tally on...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews