More new records set in track and field, pool
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian disabled sprinter Suyono grabbed three gold medals and broke the track’s Southeast Asian record at the 6th ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta, Central Java, on Sunday.
After collecting two gold medals on Saturday in the men’s 100-meter and 400-meter races at the Manahan Stadium, Suyono broke the men’s T38 class 200-meter Southeast Asian record and tripled his gold medal tally on...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague