Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report