Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent