Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed