Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films