Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods