Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use