Surakarta offers car-free night
The Jakarta Post
People in Surakarta (commonly known as Solo) will have to think twice before deciding to celebrate New Year’s Eve by parading through the streets in their cars.
The people will not be able to parade through the streets in their cars while sounding the horns loudly because the municipality, which received the Blue Sky Award from the Environment Ministry last week as a large city with the c...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help