Bali starts construction on crucial toll road, underpass
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The public works and state-owned enterprises ministers on Wednesday officially kicked off the construction of the Benoa-Nusa Dua toll road and Dewa Ruci underpass, the resort island’s latest efforts to cope with the severe traffic congestion that strangles its main tourist route.
The two projects are targeted to be completed by May 2013 in time for the APEC Meeting in 2013 and the Bali Su...
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- House urged to take action against police's alleged bias
- World Bank projects higher growth for Indonesia, calls for better spending
- Women finally return home after forced work without pay