Bali starts construction on crucial toll road, underpass
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The public works and state-owned enterprises ministers on Wednesday officially kicked off the construction of the Benoa-Nusa Dua toll road and Dewa Ruci underpass, the resort island’s latest efforts to cope with the severe traffic congestion that strangles its main tourist route.
The two projects are targeted to be completed by May 2013 in time for the APEC Meeting in 2013 and the Bali Su...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion