Bali starts construction on crucial toll road, underpass
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The public works and state-owned enterprises ministers on Wednesday officially kicked off the construction of the Benoa-Nusa Dua toll road and Dewa Ruci underpass, the resort island’s latest efforts to cope with the severe traffic congestion that strangles its main tourist route.
The two projects are targeted to be completed by May 2013 in time for the APEC Meeting in 2013 and the Bali Su...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport