BPK audit ends with anticlimax
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
A two-year political tussle over the controversy surrounding the Bank Century bailout is likely to end in an anticlimax as a second-round audit by the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) found no trace of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s inner circle profiting from the bailout.
The BPK’s forensic audit, which was carried out over a six-month period following a request from the House of Repre...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Cathay Pacific to fly nonstop from Hong Kong to Cape Town