BPK audit ends with anticlimax
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
A two-year political tussle over the controversy surrounding the Bank Century bailout is likely to end in an anticlimax as a second-round audit by the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) found no trace of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s inner circle profiting from the bailout.
The BPK’s forensic audit, which was carried out over a six-month period following a request from the House of Repre...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri